Every teen girl loves to have her bedroom decorated stylishly while flaunting her personal choices, tastes, and even her personality! You can achieve this creatively without exorbitant cost while making the entire decoration fun all the way. It may carry a theme or be a nice assortment of mismatches to ooze a perfect imperfect vibe! Few innovative ideas for it are –
• Adding a canopy over the beds and adding light to it will not only create the magic of a princes’s room but will also be extremely functional and illuminate her bed well to read in bed just before retiring.
• Pom pom cushions are a perfect addition to any young girl’s bed. They ooze a romantic, flirtatious and fun vibe while are extremely handy as additional support, to add some dramatic effect and just shriek about the young girl’s playful nature.
• Let the room make a stylish statement with lovely painted votives arranged on any shelf or even above the bed. Adding a candle or LED flames to it will enhance it dreamy, romantic vibe!
• Geometric pattern curtains are a perfect choice for any girl’s bedroom. They look fun without being chaotic and allow you plenty of flexibility in decorating the rest of the room.
• Mason jars are an awesome idea to use in her bathroom. Not only would it give her plenty of space to place all her toiletries but they look extremely adorable and chic.
• A folding screen can be a wonderful camouflage to the study area while making for a perfect item to make the room feel complete. It would be the right piece to take from old movies where girls used the screen for changing and bathing purpose.
• Give one of its walls a bold, dramatic color like blue, purple, red, maroon, etc. You can then decorate it with end number of items like photographs, wall hangings, picture frames, etc.
Across the curtains or on more innovative ways, the girl’s favorite memory photographs can be hanged in string lights or plain strings. They look extremely becoming and unique.